Saturday 17 December 2011

“I use my phone to communicate with other people especially on market access.” Ms. Night Juliet


Ms. Night Juliet
Poultry Farmer
Kasese District

I rare Chicken and I help other poultry farmers and potential poultry farmers by providing them with information on better poultry rearing, market access, etc through trainings.

Many people around have learnt from me how to handle poultry when they are affected by a diseases, breeding, market access which has encouraged many people especially women embrace poultry business.

Although the radio is important, most of the times I use my phone to communicate with other people especially on market access. There are also important programs on local FM radio stations which have helped people learn a lot about the poultry business.

In the poultry keeping business, the market for poultry products is still limited which is a very big challenge to the poultry farmers in Kasese District.

Also see a video of Rural Broadcasting for Youth Entrepreneurship Development Conducted by ToroDev in partnership with Stem Van Afrika

No comments:

Post a Comment